Rotary grinders are capable of grinding hard, brittle and general metal and mold materials.
These machines can also be used for the following materials: Semiconductor, Solar Photonics, IC, Wafar, TFT-LCD, PASS Ceramic Products, Alumina (AI203), Zirconia (Zro2), Silicon Nitride (Si3N4), Silicon Carbide (STC), Silicon ( Si), Quariz, ZTA Graphite, MACOR, Ru, etc. The variety of materials that can be ground offers exceptional versatility to the customer
- Class V3 Siemens spindle motor with superior performance and reliability is sealed to prevent moisture ingress.
- The grinding head features 3 heavy-duty linear roller guides for smooth vertical feed and maximum rigidity.
- The electromagnetic fine pole chuck enables maximum workpiece clamping for small workpieces.
- precision grinder
- Surface processing up to mirror class
- Automatic trim compensation
- Y, Z and rotary axis driven by AC servo motor
- Online monitoring of spindle vibrations
- Fully supported machine bed for high structural rigidity
✔ PLC control system
✔ Includes grinding wheel and flange
✔ Balancing mandrel
✔ LED work light
✔ Fine electro-magnetic chuck+ Auto.demagnetizer for chuck
✔ Spindle Inverter
✔ Oil mist separator
✔ Diamond dresser and socket
✔ Operating tool
✔ Operating Instructions
⭑ Siemens, Fanuc or Mitsubishi CNC controls
⭑ Magnetic turntable
⭑ Basic coolant system
⭑ Inverter for spindle motor
⭑ Digital display
⭑ On-line wheel balancing system
⭑ Rotating diamond dresser
⭑ Spindle cooler
⭑ Demagnetizer for chucks
⭑ Coolant device with magnetic separator
⭑ Coolant system with paper filter
⭑ Coolant system with paper filter and magnetic separator